Thieves!

Some MF stole my field cultivator that I had on the side of my barn. It was for my 1950 JD model M. Probably got ten bucks for it as scrap. They drove around my gate and through the ditch, motion lights didn't scare them. I need it to start snowing Now!

chicagosledder

I hate to say it but cameras nowadays are almost a must. A decent 4 channel surveillance system can be bought for under $500, and in my opinion is worth the piece of mind.

Gps. Was watchin weather channel yesterday and they did a short news cast and they talked about people stealing round bales of hay. Farmers are startin to put little gps devices in them.

At Costco they have a security camera system for like 600 bucks. Sounds like good idea now. I hate being a reactive person, should had a camera years ago.

chicagosledder

Just so you guys know you can put a Lojack on your sleds or equipment. And there is no monthly fee,, it is a one time charge of aroud $700.

peter

Dont know where you at in N.IL but I would stop in the local scrap yards bring a picture if you have one. There is also a few yards just other side of boarder. Most yards have cameras on sight.