This is what happens when a few think the signs don't included them

skid

Luce County Sheriff Department

7 hrs ·

ATTENTION SNOWMOBILERS:

Newberry Country Club
Due to tresspassing issues on the golf course on posted “ No Snowmobiles “areas of the golf course. ( Back holes ) Snowmobiles are no longer allowed on any of the grounds. The property has been posted. Anyone caught riding on the golf course can be issued a recreational tresspass citation. Please share this informational post.

snobuilder

That's why it is so easy to tell where sledders live....no lawns, just devastation....LOL.....Neighbor asked why my yard greens up so early....told him I thatch all winter.

xcr440

That's why it is so easy to tell where sledders live....no lawns, just devastation....LOL.....Neighbor asked why my yard greens up so early....told him I thatch all winter.

This is totally true!! Way back in the 70’s we ripped a huge area of my parents yard up, and my dad made us mow it all summer because it grew twice as fast as the rest of the yard! Small price to pay.

On the riding past “Stay on trail” signs, one of our farmers has resorted to spreading manure along the trail this year again - it works, hopefully he was planning to spread it there anyway.

old abe

This is totally true!! Way back in the 70’s we ripped a huge area of my parents yard up, and my dad made us mow it all summer because it grew twice as fast as the rest of the yard! Small price to pay.

On the riding past “Stay on trail” signs, one of our farmers has resorted to spreading manure along the trail this year again - it works, hopefully he was planning to spread it there anyway.

Trail side manure, LMAO!!! That's one sign they will respect, and obey!!! Loose cow s--t hopefully.

timo

yup when the trails have been opened the couple times the last few years down here I've noticed that too. saw it in a few fields this past weekend.