Timberline Sports - Bergland

opt8low

Just wanted to let everyone know the great customer service I have been receiving at Timberline Sports in Bergland.

This fall I was looking for a new sled and I stopped in and talked to Marlin and Mark and they gave me a price that I couldn't pass up on a 2014. They didn't have the model I wanted as part of there skidoo order but they called there Rep and had it added. It took Skidoo a couple of weeks to get the sled to them and with in a couple days it was in the back of my truck.

Today they did the break in checkup and took care of me with excellent service again. I am in Rhinelander, WI and they made time to do it today as we were hauling a buddies Polaris up to have Pat's in Greenland work on that so it made sense to share gas to get the sleds up there. They did the work while we waited and with me asking questions and getting in the way. Plus they even let my buddies try out a 900 ACE.

So if anyone is looking for anything Skidoo give the guys at Timberline a call. They will have business for a long time.

Dana

whitehorse

They treated me great when my hand warmer went out on me. They were busy but made time to take care of me.

That was a couple years ago....but I won't forget it.

Good people!

wirev

And da lovin continues! 8 sleds from them since 96'. Great people on price and service. Tks guys. The Rev

bonnevier

Our group rents sleds from them every year and see no reason to change. We preferred ski doos over the other brands (especially the 4 strokes...not trying to start a brand war here) and the icing on the cake is the good people in Marlin and Mark that we've found. We've had plenty of dings, mishaps with trees, broken A arm, blown engine, etc...and they have always been great to us...honesty on both sides help! Come to think of it, I wonder why they still rent to us?

towtruck

I just have to pile on..Marlin and Mark have bailed us out and so many times and fixed stuff on short notice-best ski-doo place ever!

800etec

Them two have been great to me over the years also,very good guys!

indybru

Them two have been great to me over the years also,very good guys!

They are simply awesome. Timberline (Marlin & Mark) are credit to the area and the industry. It's been a great dealing with them and getting my sleds there. I have been there many times witnessing outstanding customer service.

Great customer service, they always have dropped what they are doing to help us out, we are very appreciative. Ive purchased a couple of sleds from Marlon and have always gotten a great price. A+. They even work on my 2 up Polaris

t660redrocket

Marlin and Mark are the best! Sure miss Pat! I think about you guys every year around Thanksgiving time. She was a peach! Mark's lady sure filled those big boots well!

Thank You!

Thank you!

Thank You!

We really appreciate your business and awesome compliments / comments like these make it all worth it! If it wasn't for customers like you we would not be here.

It's not just us up front though, the guys in the back are the backbone to our dealership, so here's a huge thanks to Glen, Shawn, Paulie, and Lance.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

-Marlin, Mark, and Lori