Time to build the ARC

catcrazy

Anybody have any good directions on how to build an ARC. It has been raining so much for so long in Northern Il that I am afraid we are going to float away. To bad it isnt all SNOW!

booondocker

Hey, spring showers bring May flowers....those asian carp need good flowage to make it to Lake Michigan...rain is what they have ordered.

dab102999

If your just now thinking about building an arc you haven't got as much rain as we have here. We already built them and been selling them on ebay.

stealthv

Autoshields are nice for welder arc.

For a regular old ark, recommend going to the big-box store and getting some gopher wood.

dondoo

Hey send some of that rain our way!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> Over here in northwest Ohio we haven't had a good rain in over two months. Corn looks like <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>, the grass is all brown. Just one or two inches would help.

nytro_rtx

yea i hear ya catcrazy, over here in the rockford area we've 4+ in. since tuesday night. it can stop any time or change over to snow would be even better.
nytro

crskidoo

Today would be our first afternoon of sun north of the quad city area in a long time. We dumped the rain gauge out yesterday afternoon with a grand total of 6.02 inches. I don't ever remember getting that much in 48 hours or less. I just hope we don't run out of moisture before its cold enough to snow.

frnash

I didn't feel any need to comment, as <font color="0000ff">stealthv</font> got it right on Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 08:36 pm.:
<font color="0000ff">"… welder arc …</font> vs. <font color="0000ff">… regular old ark …"</font>
Maybe that was too subtle?
happy.gif

rjgoniea

vooba vooba vooba ding
"Noah"
"What?"
"This is god"
"Riight"
"I want you to build an ark"
"Riight. What's an ark?
"I want you to build it 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits"
"Riight. What's a cubit?"
"And I want you to gather up all the animals in the world by twos, male and female, and put them in the ark."
"Riight. Am I on candid camera?"

paraphrased Bill Cosby routine about Noah and the ark.