Today's Journal "It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas"

frnash

Today's Journal "It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas"
January 24, 2021

"… I got a call from an old acquaintance asking if he could borrow the sled so he could let a friend from downstate ride his. I still have not gotten the sled back, but have been reassured that the sled is fine. He even sent me a pic of him on the sled earlier in the week."
A friend from downstate?
Yer sure he isn't from Burlington, Vermont? :cool3:
Bernie Sanders meme.jpg

mezz

Good one Frank! I don't know if anyone is familiar with a fantastic ventriloquist named Jeff Dunham, but the man in the picture(s) certainly has a strong resemblance to his cantankerous character "Walter". The only real difference is Walter doesn't have as much hair up top, but the facial expression is damm close! LOL! For sure they are both dummies, but, I really like Walter!!!:victorious: -Mezz

frnash

Good one Frank! I don't know if anyone is familiar with a fantastic ventriloquist named Jeff Dunham, but the man in the picture(s) certainly has a strong resemblance to his cantankerous character "Walter". The only real difference is Walter doesn't have as much hair up top, but the facial expression is damm close! LOL! For sure they are both dummies, but, I really like Walter!!!:victorious: -Mezz
Yep, we like Walter:
c5095cdf-e819-4a32-b423-2ec1d543e702
9A7D6BCC-0C75-4A6E-8C1C-07BBD7AAF3DC.jpeg