Togwotee guides

pez

I think....Carter, Nate, Lucas, Benton, Scott is.
Carter is pretty active on here and I am sure he will correct me.

ezra

They just keep you in there aloted grid any way best to go alone or just keep driving thrugh to Jackson and head south about a hr

south

Highflyer

Has anyone been to Togwotee lodge lately? Just wondering if its been busy and running business as ususal with COVID. Considering a trip there in March.

JasonF

Has anyone been to Togwotee lodge lately? Just wondering if its been busy and running business as ususal with COVID. Considering a trip there in March.

We were there in January and going back in March as well. The rental shop was running pretty much unchanged, we rode with a couple newer guides who killed it finding good powder back in January when snow was thin. The lodge is running but in my honest opinion they are using Covid to cut costs while not reducing the cost of the winter package. The dining room is open but you order at the bar and are given a number, your food is then brought to your table so anything else you need requires a trip back to the bar. Breakfast is walk up order and then you take it back to your room. No room service, you can call and they will drop towel n such.