Togwotee Lodge 2/27 thru 3/4

willey

If anyone will be out there the week of the 27th thru the 4th look my group and I up. We are headed out from Western Wisconsin on Friday the 26th. 5 of us in a cabin for a week. Can't believe it is actually happening. Look for us on the webcam. White Mega Cab diesel with a black enclosed trailer. Send me a message if you will be out there at the same time???

Bill

JasonF

My crew will be there as well for the exact same time frame. We will have a Black 07 Duramax and probably a Renegade trailer, staying in a cabin as well.

RevKev

We will be out there a few days after you leave, Arriving March 6th, we are staying just down from Tog Lodge, at Lava Mtn Lodge.

If anyone will be out there the week of the 27th thru the 4th look my group and I up. We are headed out from Western Wisconsin on Friday the 26th. 5 of us in a cabin for a week. Can't believe it is actually happening. Look for us on the webcam. White Mega Cab diesel with a black enclosed trailer. Send me a message if you will be out there at the same time???

Bill

Shoot, my group for four will be out a week after you, 7th - 12th... Looking forward to meeting some JDer's, if your out there!

dekx

Updates

I am leaving on the 15th and will be out there till the 21st, Ill post some updates for ya!

tim_h

Togwotee !!!

Leaving the 26th, we have 4 coming from Port Washington and another 7 from Lodi , Wi . I think we all ride ski-doo's. I'll be one of the 4 with the GMC duramax and a Sled-Deck towing a two place enclosed... can't wait to go!!!

willey

It's great to see others from the site will be out there at the same time. This is our groups first time out west so if anyone has some suggestions on riding areas or if we could hook up and ride that would be sweet. We all are riding 136's so we may have some issues but non the less it should be sweet. I ride a 02 edge 800 (blue with boss seat), 08 dragon, Nytro, 01 edge 800 and a 01 Prox 600 in our group.

Anybody at the JD ride-in? I was up that weekend as well.

RevKev

If staying at Togwotee Lodge, get a guide, they know all the good spots, and can help first timers learn what to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do.

radrick

If staying at Togwotee Lodge, get a guide, they know all the good spots, and can help first timers learn what to do, and more importantly, what NOT to do.

I want to go with moms M/S mar. 6-13. I was wondering if some of the group gets the guide from Tog. lodge and if I stay at lava mt. can we picth in on the tip for the Tog guide (as per guide tip post) if that would be acceptable or would I have to get my own guide.
edit- I dont want to sound cheap, I was wondering if the group that rides out with mom's could go together with the guide from Tog.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

I want to go with moms M/S mar. 6-13. I was wondering if some of the group gets the guide from Tog. lodge and if I stay at lava mt. can we picth in on the tip for the Tog guide (as per guide tip post) if that would be acceptable or would I have to get my own guide.
edit- I dont want to sound cheap, I was wondering if the group that rides out with mom's could go together with the guide from Tog.

Good question. Contact jacob or Rick Mom for the answer. I did the same senerio 2 yrs. ago, but we hired our own guide for Lava. Worked out very well. You can call lava and they can set you up with joe from Brookes. Ask Rick first on his plans. If RevKev is staying with you maybe he will offer to guide. Not sure. Rick may offer a meet up place too! mom's is a great way to do the Tog. area. They are stand up people and do what they say.

Last edited:

RevKev

As Wayne was saying, it is possiable to get a guide from tog, even if not staying there, but if your going with the Mom's gang, Most everyone going has been there several times before, and we know the area pretty well. Rick Mom is out in Montana right now, so getting ahold of them is a bit tough, as Cooke City does not have Cell coverage, but leave a message on their web site, under the "contact us" link at www.momsmotorsports.com, and Rick or Jacob will get back with you. I will be staying down at Lava, with Most of the Group, Join us, it will be a good time, and their is still space in the Semi for Sleds, and Riders in the Extended, sleeper/camper.

radrick

I have been exchanging emails with the guys at moms, and they have answered all my questions. I dont want to bug them all the time knowing they are out west now. I was wanting some of your guys input. I hope I can go west with moms and meet some other JDers. I'm trying to to get some $ totals to see if the trip is possible for me.

RevKev

I have been exchanging emails with the guys at moms, and they have answered all my questions. I dont want to bug them all the time knowing they are out west now. I was wanting some of your guys input. I hope I can go west with moms and meet some other JDers. I'm trying to to get some $ totals to see if the trip is possible for me.

Mom's Has also added a April Trip, to the Snowies, in SE Wyoming, with Lodging at Ten Mile Inn, 5 Days Riding, Transportation, and Meals for $690 Here is a Link over on DOOTalk.com http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=379801

Last edited:

jmom800x

Feel free to ask any questions, any time. We need something to do when the gas runs out and the sun creaps over the hills.

radrick

Feel free to ask any questions, any time. We need something to do when the gas runs out and the sun creaps over the hills.

What route will the semi take through michigan, north or south. I live about 20-30 min. from south bend speedway. What time would the truck leave/return approx.

RevKev

South, we are already stopping in South Bend, at approx 8pm on the 5th To load a bunch, so Join in. Jacob or Rick may know if we are loading at the Pilot Truck Stop off 31 just north of town, or at the SB Speedway, but those are the the normal stops anyway.

Last edited:

lookin4snow

I'll be there with Tim h from 2/28 to 3/4 (we are the group of 7). I have a 09 Black Duramax with a white Floe Protektor 4-place. All on Ski Doo's - 3 Summits and 4 Renegades. We will be riding with Carter. See you at Happy Hour!

JasonF

My crew will be there as well for the exact same time frame. We will have a Black 07 Duramax and probably a Renegade trailer, staying in a cabin as well.

Almost forgot, I also have the tell tale John Dee sticker in the back window!