Togwotee/West Yellowstone pictures and video

tkuss

Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Togwotee and the Island Park/West Yellowstone/Big Sky area in Wyoming and Montana.

Be sure to check out the video as well at the bottom of this post.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

STB_0007.jpg

Here is a short video I made of the trip and put on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjrKgXmeZKE

snoluver1

Awesome pics!!--- Video?-- One thing I noticed is that Yami seems to want to high side ya quite a bit. You might think this goes against the grain, but try lowering the bars some. With a tall riser and a sled that weighs half a ton, it has a tendency to pull you over the top. Not trying to bust your balls, just offering some advice is all. Take it for what you think its worth.

tkuss

Yea with the willows holding the snow up a bit, there was 4 feet of powder there when we mowed down the willows for a bit.

Thanks for the advice on lowering the bars. If I were a better rider I could probably ride those carves out. When the camera is on and I have a bit of room, I like to get alot of speed and throw the sled into a carve as hard as I can because something funny generally happens. I usually either tip the sled over to much or fly over the other side. I figured I would put those clips into the video because they are fun to watch. The Apex is a beast of a sled to handle off trail compared to the rmk's and M's. But I was pretty proud since it got me everywhere I needed to go.

tkuss

That Nytro had a bent subframe and a arm from hitting multiple things over the trip. The shock spring was rubbing on the side of the a arm so we attached it to the truck and a tree with ratchet straps and ratcheted the shock back into the center as best we could so he could ride.