Togwotee

offpiste

John, just wondering how long it takes you guys to drive out to togwotee, and whether or not you know how far of a drive it is to cooke city MT? Also, i am a little behind in all the acronyms on your site. What does it mean when guys respond by just typing in ttt? Thanks and i hope your ride in is a big success.

shawn_mcgregor

Offpiste, Where are you driving from. I was in Togwotee for 1 week in December. It was the most fun trip amazing riding I have every had. YOu have not snowmobiled unless you ride outwest. There is now option you have to go. It doesn't even compare to any midwest riding.

We drove out there with Moms Motorsports

www.momsmotorsports.com It was too much fun!!!

They are taking another trip out there soon. It costs $250 to have them haul your sled and $50 to ride out there.

TTT means Take it to the Top... meaning the post has fallen low and they want more info...really like the thread or something.

FYI....John Dee, Carter and Matt said to say high

From the Scott's Wild Minneapolis Group

Shawn

A

admin

offpiste-

It takes us around 22 hours door to door from the Keweenaw.

I do not know how far of a drive it is from Cooke, but would imagine pretty far as you have to do an end around the park.

Thanks Shawn.

Will be out there the first week in March to see and ride with the gang out there. Looks like a great season so far and hoping it will continue for a few more months!

-John

shawn_mcgregor

John,

I spoke with Josh at the lodge the other day, he said they have one big problem?

The snow is almost too deep!!!!

Not a bad problem to have!!!

They are saying this is the most amount of snow they have had in many years!!!

Cheers
Shawn