tomah

mojo

can you unload by the bp as station and start out from there I think hwy 12 &16. and how are the condition in that area.

Not sure about the unload spot but we got about 6" of the wet heavy snow yesterday and another 2-3" of fluff on top last night. I heard Monroe County was going out to groom today.

Yes, I've parked at the BP on Hwy 12/16 many times but it has been about 3 years since the last time. There is a large parking lot on the west side of the building. I can't say for the conditions.

jmvette427

rode monroe trails yesterday met the groomer in tomah said he came down from warrens , trails awesome plenty of snow ! we couldn't believe how flat trails were, he stated the reason was when warmer temps occurred they closed trails and groomed to flatten , then cold and snow on top holes are filled somewhat . Maybe other clubs should take note?

groomerdriver

rode monroe trails yesterday met the groomer in tomah said he came down from warrens , trails awesome plenty of snow ! we couldn't believe how flat trails were, he stated the reason was when warmer temps occurred they closed trails and groomed to flatten , then cold and snow on top holes are filled somewhat . Maybe other clubs should take note?

It's usually a county wide decision. I wish it was so easy to close then reopen an entire county.

IH 1456

Other than a few areas around Sparta in town and the Leon Melvina area things are pretty good. Everything should be groomed 2 to 3 times by the weekend. Check out the website at www.monroetrails.com or look at our facebook page.

jmvette427

joe : groomers running in monroe and juneau co/ winterwanderers , trails west side of castlerock got pretty thawed , now cold and icy . monroe post says you will be surprised , hope theres enough snow for lube .

jmvette427

IH 1456 : it was great to meet you on the trail today! i can't thank you, and all the other groomer drivers and monroe county club members enough, for your time and dedication to make your trail system one of the best we have ever rode. please have the club post the article on Facebook .

IH 1456

Nice to meet you also. Had to laugh after we took off Karen laughed and told me I set your meeting up. Thanks for the kind words and I will try to get it posted on Facebook.

Joe800SC

Great riding around Grand marsh/Coloma/Hancok/Richfield last weekend- My hats off the the clubs and groomers!

Also, thanks for the advice jmvette427....