Tomahawk 3/9-3/11

tim

Last ride of season Dad son and a couple of friends
45726.jpg
/

tim

I tried to explain each picture.. the one is a rising sun sunday morning overlooking Lake Alice
the one is when Adam's sled seized not good! the one with the Indy Trail is Tim (me) and Connor (son). He's been riding since 7 now 12 first time on trails with his own sled! Was priceless handled it like he'd been rising forever!
this last once is a scenic view along Lake Hancock area
45735.jpg
/

jeff

Tim, Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Sorry to hear of the breakdown.That pict over by Hancock,we stop there often to enjoy the view. Did your sons sled break down just east of Pine Piont on Lake alice?

tim

First wasnt my son ...my friend...second that was on Lake Nokomis(sp?) Not on alice, the first two pictures are on Alice...Turtle Bay

jeff

Sorry about your "freinds" sled. I should have read your post more carfully.
The reason I asked if it happened on Alice is I saw a sled out on the ice w/hood up in front of PIne Point. By the time I suited up to go give them a hand they were gone. (They left the sled there) Just wondering if that was your friend?

tim

Jeff no but it was a nice effort on your part.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> trashed my belt to pull him off but got the job done!

jeff

Its always nice to have someone to help out when things dont go as hoped. Im sure your friend appreciates your help. As they say. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Its great the condition held up for your trip.Ill tell you, I can relate to your sons experiance. Your only 12 once. You dont get a second chance. Im sure he will remember it for years.... My son did....BTW nice picts!