Took a little ride today

goofy600

Momma and I took a ride after she got home from work today up to Lake Gogebic and she took this picture on trail 1 heading to Marenisco. Gogebic trails are pretty good kinda choppy at times, Watersmeet trails are better than any road I the UP right now , flat and very firm with enough snow for lube. Think we have at least one more good weekend depending on weather. 1101FC69-1AA8-420E-9D01-ED2AEEDA2C83.jpeg

euphoric1

nice picture Jim! I so envy you! Some day I too will be able to just "Took a little ride today" and not have to travel for views like you have.... SOME DAY!!

goofy600

nice picture Jim! I so envy you! Some day I too will be able to just "Took a little ride today" and not have to travel for views like you have.... SOME DAY!!
Brian I sure hope you do, we have not regretted the move one bit. We enjoy the quick little trips after work as much if not more that a long day ride especially on the weekends. Yesterday was 78 miles one 1/2 hour stop and back home for dinner by 6:15 and left about 4:00. Going to go again today probably for last ride of the year being will be out of town for this weekend and 40’s for temps all next week. So probably done for the year unless a big storm hits.