• Free Ride 1.5 outer/1.375 center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cobra 1.352

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mvedepo

It's time for me to buy a track. Just finishing up boosting my Nytro and need to replace my Ripsaw. I am looking for a 60/40 - 40/60 on trail/off trail riding. I am also planning an trips to the Snowies. Was originally looking at a cobra. But I coming across the Back Country, Cross Over, and the Free Ride. What do you guys think? I am sticking with the 144" and will be running around 200 - 210 HP.

I will be changing over to Avid drivers as well.

anonomoose

I second tank....except that if you go snowies....then that begs for a 2 inch paddle.....
Having had 1.2 thru a 2 inch...I would never go back to anything less than a 2 now unless you run in hardpack a bunch...and at that you would need some scratchers anyway so what the heck!

mvedepo

Thanks for the responses! I opted to swap the drivers for 2.86's. For the snowies I will run a 2" Challenger, or Challenger Extreme. For trail/off trail around here I am going to be a guinea pig and try the XC PRO.

Camoplast_XC_Pro.jpg

I hope it is a performer. The guys on Dootalk seem to like it. We'll see. If I don't like it I will dump it for a Backcountry.