Trail 8 from LAnse area to michigamee

ragex2

has anyone been thru there and is it being groomed yet thru the rugged country? Fishweb used to have a reporter for this area but not this year....going thru there 1-18

You can watch reports on MSA website. The way it looks now, Baraga is saying that they have groomed to Nestoria but that it needs more snow.......Moose country says trails are good........I would think that with the snow we've been getting that the streach between the powerline through the "Cozy Mountains" should be ok to Ishpheming. We're going there Jan 30 - Feb 1st hope its a good ride!

dfattack

In a typical year when surrounding trails are in good to excellent condition this area can still be poor to fair. The only time I've seen this area good is when we have had a ton of snow and cold. I don't know how it is now, But may be up there next weekend.

You can watch reports on MSA website. The way it looks now, Baraga is saying that they have groomed to Nestoria but that it needs more snow.......Moose country says trails are good........I would think that with the snow we've been getting that the streach between the powerline through the "Cozy Mountains" should be ok to Ishpheming. We're going there Jan 30 - Feb 1st hope its a good ride!

are you with the Phelps club ? they are riding thru there also the same time Feb 1
I heard there is a new reroute thru that power line area, supposed to bypass some of the rocky areas?
want to try Cozy's resturant, too

just_ride

Drove from Marquette to Houghton today, trail looked groomed where it was close to Hwy. before Cozy's
plenty of snow through L'Anse. Have not been on trail