Trail Cam #3

Pizza Man

I'm just wondering about the item along side of the road.
It looks to be a sign tipped over and it's been there for some time.
Last year the riders were riding around it and it looks like a accident waiting to happen if someone hits it.

It a sign the web cam sponser puts up, just laying down right now. Been there for years. I have never been on that trail, but it looks like one would probably hit what ever the trail cam is mounted to as well. I think everyone is safe.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It's just a "postcard" type sign that persons can stand in front of while having their picture taken by the cam.

It sits around 10-15 feet from the structure the cam is mounted to. So someone not being able to avoid the postcard sign would have MUCH bigger worries about not being able to avoid the informational sign attached to 2-6x6's sunk into the ground. That informational sign is lit, well marked and sits around 20 feet off the trail. So it would be a challenge to get into trouble with.

-John

Pizza Man

I know what it looks like.
I'm just wondering why the owners don't set it up the way it should be before all the snow falls.
If it's buried someone could hit it and it would be lawsuit city.

rp7x

if it sat on the ground I don't think it would stick out of the snow , don't worry about it