Trail Pig help.

Our local club is in need of a solution for displaying maps at local businesses. We want to incorporate this into a donation box to cover the cost of the map. We've all seen these around I'm sure. I am wondering if anyone can point me in a direction where these can be purchased or if someone has an idea to share if you have built your own. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

xcr440

I think most of the clubs have made their own display and donation boxes. They all look different across the state that I've seen.

winter_time

What are you looking for in a piggy are you wanting to have a groomer style or snowmobile style piggy? There are many different options out there and I am just trying to narrow down to what you were thinking.

Banjo Man

Why not sell them for a buck apiece at the local gas stations, restaurants and bars. I think many would be happy to obtain a club map for that price and that should cover the cost.

We do actually sell them for a buck at those establishments but this idea is just to have a more organized and uniform way to display the maps and not require the establishments collect for us. Winter_Time, I was thinking just a basic box design with a cash slot and map holder above it. Thanks for your responses everyone. Truly appreciated.