trailer decking

The Floe trailers (mine anyway) do use 5/8" plywood. When I redecked mine a few years ago, I used 3/4" cca treated plywood , and had to rout a rabbet joint around all the edges to get it to slide into the channels. The original 5/8" decking was also rabbetted I think about 3/16" deep, so I had to cut the rabbett about 5/16" deep. I should have cut it a little deeper, because with the plywood not being flat, it was a chore to get it to slide into the channels, but it turned out nice.

garyl62

not worried about my sled my concern was the trailer. I am not putting ski guides and mats on trailer as I use it for many other things and don't want those on there. .

After I replied I realized you were probably thinking about the frame and I only thought of the sled. Sorry for being a step or two behind you.

Not sure what you want to do the thickness of the wood but I remember my Floe was also rabbitted for the lip and tie down track. As far as the treated wood issue I think a quick and cheap fix would be to use window tape over all the frame that the wood comes in contact with. It is the black really sticky tape that is about 3" wide and normally you use it in construction to tape over the flange on a window under the siding or brick mold. It is also refered to as flashing tape. You can get it at any home improvement store. I would think a 75' roll would be enough for the trailer and it would run about $20.