Trailer repair????

mezz

Unfortunately, in this particular situation, trailer brakes would not have helped him as the tow vehicle & tailer slid on an incline. The brake would not have stopped the trailers sideways slide. I do however agree with having braking on the trailer though.

just_ride

I would highly recommend KS Solutions & Repair in Eagle River Wi.for any of your trailer repair needs. We broke an axle on my 30ft. enclosed, on second trip in January this year. Kyle was able to order the parts quickly, and repair in 4 weeks after quoting us 5-7 weeks. Also kept us informed on of progress of all items on the project from start to finish...... 1 month later two new axles, 4 new brakes, 4 new tires. It's like having a brand new trailer. It's hard to find great service like that......Thanks Kyle much appreciated
Need a trailer repaired give him a shout!

Last edited:

mbo285

Just an update. I got the trailer repaired by Jason at Big River LTd. I can’t say enough how happy I am with the quality and service of the repair. Jason knows his stuff and the whole process was super smooth. Trailer looks fantastic and unless you knew that I damaged it you would never be able to tell. Highly recommended if anyone needs to get a trailer repaired.