Trailer width question

96xltsp

i have an enclosed Bearcat 2 place trailer. Two 96 Polaris Indy Xlts barely fit width wise. The skis overlap a bit. I am now looking at upgrading to a newer wider ski doo mxz. Is there anything available to allow wider sleds to overlap? Otherwise is it possible to back in a sled with reverse? Any ideas?

Is the bearcat a clam shell trailer? most newer trailes are 101" wide to the outside and should fit all sleds in regard to backing in a sled it is not a problem to do that, and quite often has to be done with inline trailes

I used to have an old 8 foot wide 2 place that I hauled a 98 Polaris and a 2001 MXZ. They did overlap a little but since the carbide didnt hit the other ski, i didnt mind. You could maybe build up a little ramp for one of the inside skis to go above the other inside ski. Just a thought.

mezz

Put the wider sled on first, block up the skis with a piece of 2x4, pull the next sled on, tighten down & your on your way.-Mezz

96xltsp

It is an older clam shell Bearcat enclosed trailer. Thanks for the feedback. I will give some of the ideas a try.