Trails opening

wiscrev

From the Sno-Eagles FB

Vilas County snowmobile trails will open on

Friday, December 23rd at 8:00AM.

Trails are in early season riding condition.

Watch your speed and stay to the right.

Off-trail riding is trespassing and could result in the closure or loss of trails and fines for those who participate.

Remember, all lakes are UNSAFE and dangerous until they are marked, and then stay on the marked portion.

Stay on marked trails and enjoy our system responsibly.

Trail and snow conditions

are reported DAILY

on our website

trail report page

Be familiar with Wisconsin Snowmobile Laws!​

SHOOT2KILL

Hopefully Lincoln Co opens soon...Would be nice to have those 3 counties in a row to ride in next week...

hermie

I don't believe Lincoln will be opening,I don't believe they have enough snow but hopefully Attackman will give us an update on that

SHOOT2KILL

I don't believe Lincoln will be opening,I don't believe they have enough snow but hopefully Attackman will give us an update on that
Shows 14" on the ground there as of 24 hrs ago...That website wont update again till early friday a.m. I was there early monday a.m. at the BP on hwy 86 for gas while on my way to mercer...Plenty of snow there then...

ddhanna

Lincoln County’s funded snowmobile trails (County administrated trails) in Zone 1 will open as of 3 p.m. Friday.

Zone 1 trails remaining closed are as follows: Portions of Trail 86 and Corridor 19 located south of Hwy 86. Corridor 17 south of the park-and-ride at intersection #30 will remain closed, according to a Lincoln County Forestry, Land & Parks Department.

SHOOT2KILL

Lincoln County’s funded snowmobile trails (County administrated trails) in Zone 1 will open as of 3 p.m. Friday.

Zone 1 trails remaining closed are as follows: Portions of Trail 86 and Corridor 19 located south of Hwy 86. Corridor 17 south of the park-and-ride at intersection #30 will remain closed, according to a Lincoln County Forestry, Land & Parks Department.

So everything from Sara Park and north is open ?