TREES 4 TRACTION. Twin Lakes area...acutally Jan. 2011, sorry im late !!

Dude I'm already pumped, then I am looking at these pics! Picked up my new sled friday and have a nice sled house in rockland to stay at, I'm ready! Your pretty close to me let me know if you wanna hook up when we run to the up. I'm in tichigan.

for sure dude...couple of us live in east troy and mukwongo. So far we are going december 8th and january 12. Hope to plan febuary trip but maybe holdin out for a west trip

Sounds good! If we hook up and ride that would be great! I got about 3 or 4 of us that hit the yoop at least every other weekend. I think I remember seeing you at krupps last year in dec. Now that we have the house it's going to make it alot easier. Try to keep in touch. Later.

2012 freeride 137 with 1.75, no add ons yet........baddest toy i have ever owned, already got 2 miles on it in the ditch! ya baby! PUMPED is an understatement! Are you still on the 440? My buds ride doos and my nephew just picked up an assault at haydays.

Last edited:

Dooit800

Nice job with the pics krusty, those are from lots of diff trips lol ! teestarr is your freeride one of those all white ones ?

We met last year by twinlakes (powerlines) earliy sesason dec, your were with doospunk he went for a side hill and hit a rock? anyway, ya we ride the same area and i was going to ask ya if want to hook up. sounds like you make alot of runs like my self and now i bought a house in Rockland ill be up even more. PM me sometime and we can work something out. My one buddy lives in antioch so we are all close.

Nice job with the pics krusty, those are from lots of diff trips lol ! teestarr is your freeride one of those all white ones ?
yep wish i could of gottn black but the white does look awesome, look at the post "i just wanna ride"

Last edited:
We met last year by twinlakes (powerlines) earliy sesason dec, your were with doospunk he went for a side hill and hit a rock? anyway, ya we ride the same area and i was going to ask ya if want to hook up. sounds like you make alot of runs like my self and now i bought a house in Rockland ill be up even more. PM me sometime and we can work something out. My one buddy lives in antioch so we are all close.

the guy that side hilled and hit a rock...that a black/orange summit or renegade?