Driving to Mass City Michigan.
36699.jpg

2006 Apex RTX and 2003 Blade
36700.jpg

36701.jpg

36702.jpg

The trails were great!
36703.jpg

Snow fell the whole time that we rode and by the end of the day about 3 or 4 inches in all.
Another great trip to the U.P.

600xc4me

What kind of sled is that in the backround of the first pic? Don't think I'v seen something like that before.

Y

yamaha4ever

That is a 2003 Blade 800 HPO. It has an 800 polaris engine in it. Blades were made by TEAM FAST Inc. but they were only made for a few years. The handling is great. Acceleration lacks but on top end this baby flys.

snofisher

we saw you heading down the trail on friday i think it was. we had my vector, a bud on a RX1 and another on a ski doo renegade 800. at lunch we comented on seeing the blade and the retro apex. my buds Rx1 came from hauck also. glad ya had a good trip, we did also.

steve

Y4ever,

Saw you guys around Mass City, too...US = 3 sleds...Polaris white 700, '07 F8...me, black '06 Apex with a somewhat "tuned" exhaust ;)
I was telling my buds at breakfast if they noticed the "Hauck" sled and Blade on the trail...love the retro paint job!
We rode out of Land O' that day and did roughly 250 of GREAT riding in a day and a half...did the same 1/18-1/19 but did 313 miles...did not spend much time on the trail...

Y

yamaha4ever

Steve,
I think I do remember seeing you guys around Mass City. Yea I love it to-Hauck did a great job on it(It used to be his personal trail sled)
We rode to Lake Gogebic and did a loop and went back to Mass City. We rode rounghly 200 miles on Friday. On Saturday and Sunday we didn't ride much and we went to the vintage races in Eagle River.