Triton Ski Deflectors on tilt trailer?

saber1

i took off my standard deflector and put on a after market plastic one they seem to be a little more slippery and they didnt get cut up like the aluminum one did just my 2cents

xcsp

i took off my standard deflector and put on a after market plastic one they seem to be a little more slippery and they didnt get cut up like the aluminum one did just my 2cents

Any more info on the one you put on in place of the original one? Who made it?

saber1

yea i bought mine direct from the manufacturer Injectionplasticsmfg.com or Dennis kirk has them but not sure if its made by the same company the ones i got are made in the USA.

saber1

i thought the same thing i have the ones without hinges and put them across the whole width of the trailer where they screw into the deck they are only about 1/4 inch thick and the cover i have has a rubber seal so it worked for me should for you as well.

xcsp

i thought the same thing i have the ones without hinges and put them across the whole width of the trailer where they screw into the deck they are only about 1/4 inch thick and the cover i have has a rubber seal so it worked for me should for you as well.

No problem with the taillights still being visible with the glides on?

saber1

pic

heres a quick pic the trailer is tilted a little back so the tail lights are even more visible when trailering

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 32