triton trailer tc227

fusionfool

Has anyone used one of these yet? The concept is spot on (less expensive than drive on/off, all sleds have reverse now...) and looks like it could fit 4 mtn sleds if arranged correctly. Any ideas on the pricing of this?

http://www.tritontrailers.com/products/Model.aspx?CatID=27&SubCatID=55&ModelID=538&info=features

View attachment 35980
My experience is that the roof will sweet and drip on your sleds. When you drive your sled in, it will be warm, then condensation will form on the un-insulated sealing. The option would be to place insulation, and panel the sealing unless the moisture would not bother you. Had this issues with 3 trailers, and lots of experiments with venting. With no avail, went to insulated sealing.

jasono

Thanks for the feedback. Blu2u2, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Insulating the trailer is a nice idea, but for my use, that wouldn't be much of an issue. Is it just the insulation, or is it insulation + liner that improves the condensation?

fusionfool

Thanks for the feedback. Blu2u2, that's exactly what I was hoping to hear! Insulating the trailer is a nice idea, but for my use, that wouldn't be much of an issue. Is it just the insulation, or is it insulation + liner that improves the condensation?

Yes, both insulation and liner to stop the majority of the condensation.

datdude

Looks about the same as my Floe, with the exception of a rear ramp door on the Triton.

1/2 the quality of FLOE ;)

The TC series is Triton's bottom end enclosed model. The lack of a front door would be a total PITA. For the price you can find a decent all aluminum inline that would still give you the convenience of a door. The TC22 at the Milwaukee was around $7995 I think. John's Trailers from Ohio was across the aisle selling 4 place NEO trailers for around $6000