Trouble With Reaching This Website

snomoman

Over the last few weeks during the day I cannot get into this website page (miscellaneous) just kind of curious if anyone else has this problem, seems like the only time I can get on is in the middle of the night

uncle_ed

Ditto. Only in the morning for me. John is aware of it but has plenty to keep him busy right now im sure so will have to "ride it out".

mrbb

again it seems I can only get forum to open before 11 am, as soon as 11 am(eastern standard time) shows up, It will not open,
so, just what I noticed if that may helps figure out what is wrong?

snomoman

OK, good to know that it’s the website and not anything else, I feel privileged that I’m able to get here at this time of the day….. ha ha

timo

amen,,, haven't been able to log onto to discussion board but a couple times in 2-3 weeks.
And here I thought my check didn't clear,,,LOL

Seriously, more members are gonna leave for good. Someone fix the issue before johndee no longer exists. But lately here no cares if you leave attitude is around just look at the site traffic past 2 winters. The amount of members that have signed off already are the ones that made the site. Lenny, slim cake , Polarisdan , other church guy from grand rapids area. Ezra still around monthly .

Seriously, more members are gonna leave for good. Someone fix the issue before johndee no longer exists. But lately here no cares if you leave attitude is around just look at the site traffic past 2 winters. The amount of members that have signed off already are the ones that made the site. Lenny, slim cake , Polarisdan , other church guy from grand rapids area. Ezra still around monthly .
Any IT people on site?

Last edited:

dfattack

I seem to remember him having some type of tech guy/friend/helper of some sort in the past that could help. Wonder what happened? It seems that someone should step up and help him out who's already aware of what's going on. With all of his medical issues lately I'm sure he could use some help.

mezz

I have reached out to John a few times, most recently on Apr 19th. He is still recovering from a nasty flu bug that has plagued him since his stint at Mayo. He will be speaking with the vendor about this issue as soon as he has enough strength to do it. It is frustrating, but, an issue we have no control over. Lets hope this issue can get resolved sooner than later.