Tunnel Storage Options

Without brand bashing, personally attacking, advertising, or asking me a bunch more questions, would anyone be willing to weigh in on what they are using for tunnel storage units? What is good/bad about it? How much does the unit typically cost? Thankyou

Cat600

I got the large Arctic Cat tunnel bag, fits the extra belt, food, drink, blanket, maps, and whatever else I put into it. Think it cost $70 off ebay cause it had a little rip in it. A little sewing and it looks good as new. Plus its easily removable when done sledding.

momoney2123

Without brand bashing, personally attacking, advertising, or asking me a bunch more questions, would anyone be willing to weigh in on what they are using for tunnel storage units? What is good/bad about it? How much does the unit typically cost? Thankyou

I use the bag below, paid 120 at dealership with discount. Works great can expand way out and fit a lot of items, or close down and work with linq gas caddy. detaches and re-taches super easy in seconds so can remove whenever you want or to bring inside room. Buds use hard case linq style and like that. same thing goes on and off in seconds. I like the soft bags because they expand and can always stuff more clothes in.

http://www.skidoopartsnation.com/oe...cessories/5318edca6d81f5416cf3cf49/tunnel-bag

thebreeze

I have the skinz underseat bag on my pro. It fits all my tools (which is a lot) since its a polaris, and a huge container of elmers glue, since the whole sled is glued together. There is two extra pockets on each side that fit 3 beers each, so I have a sixer to drink while the glue is drying out in da woods.

xcr440

What happened to the large zip up bag you can buy most anywhere and bungie cord it to the back of the sled? That doesn't work or is it not stylish enough?

I use the Polaris tunnel bag on my switchback. Most if not all OEM bags are made to fit the sled perfectly and are easy to install.

Pros: looks good, easy install, plenty of storage (too much really)
Cons: Not waterproof (put gear in ziploc bags to keep dry), No interior pockets or straps to hold stuff in place.

arcticfx6.jpg

If I were to buy a new one, I'd go with the Sled Solutions E-Series bag. I have the E-Series handle bar bag and it's great.

Powder Keg

I have some good customers that absolutely love these and have been bragging to me about them for awhile. I have seen them installed and the fit and finish is superb and they are a well thought out storage solution. Some even have an integrated gas caddy.

clicky→ http://powderkegllc.com/

POLARISDAN

I have the skinz underseat bag on my pro. It fits all my tools (which is a lot) since its a polaris, and a huge container of elmers glue, since the whole sled is glued together. There is two extra pockets on each side that fit 3 beers each, so I have a sixer to drink while the glue is drying out in da woods.

hahahahhahahaah..since its a Polaris..priceless

and nothing like a cold trail beer:D

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member

lmao, AWESOME!

- - - Updated - - -

I use the E series tunnel bag from Sled Solutions. Around 170 bucks I think, but, MADE IN THE USA. Not some junk made in China. Plus, Paul is a hardcore sledder like most of us on here, and if you have an issue, he takes care of it.

I use an arctic cat bag that was not the standard bag that came on sled I traded that one to an upgrade

Attachments

• IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 15

blutooth

Well since you ride a Ski-Doo, it has to be able to hold a lot of tools and electrical gremlin fixes (Gigakesslers knows what I am talking about). Good thing it isn't a cat, it is hard to find a tunnel bag that can hold a spare clutch. But then again a guy like you is pretty tough on equipment so it has to be durable.

I am currently running a special on the TK Tunnel Extreme edition tunnel bag. Regular price is $189, but right now it is special priced at $84.99. To make sure this tunnel bag works for you, please answer these questions:

1) What will you keep in your tunnel bag?
2) Will you always have the tunnel bag on your sled?
3) Do you need to quickly remove the tunnel bag to go into a place for lunch or dinner?
4) Which model exactly will you be installing the tunnel bag on?
5) Are you comfortable working with rivets?