U.P. rental car question

euphoric1

Does anyone know if there is a car rental agency in the U.P. Marquette/Munising area that will leave a vehicle at a hotel location ?

lofsfire

A quick Google search shows there's an Enterprise rental car in Marquette... Don't know if they'll drop it off ahead of time but I believe their motto is they'll pick you up...

euphoric1

I will be doing a back pack trip with venturenorth in February, last year when my wife and I were up there we ate at "Lagniappe" in Marquette, which is completely inaccessible by snowmobile and Marquette is not one of the towns we would be overnighting either. We will be staying at Buckhorn one night and I know I have heard of cases where a rental car can be waiting at a location for someone, I know it sounds crazy but this cajun/creole restaurant is crazy good. I googled car rentals too, ill just have to call and see if its possible for a one night rental and have it waiting at a location, I will also check with Buckhorn too. I was just hoping someone might know if it was or wasnt possible.