Update on Grub

mnkid

Thank You to all that have very kind posts. Tom requested no obituary and no funeral. He is not going to get all his wishes. I meet with his wife yesterday and she did post a very short obituary, but no picture, just a picture of a flamingo, and there a long story about that. They are planning a wake at the eagles club in Hallock (his home town and where his store is) Tom was not religious. Told his wife no obituary cause I want people to guess if I'm still alive. There has been a lot of people making very nice comments about him and his life. The Eagles club setup a bar stool with his picture on it and a few odds and ends the day he passed. He was a well known jokester.
321188345_481768540737597_3834999156915052361_n.jpg
I'm going to post a couple of stories of my times with Grub on the smiles section because that's were it belongs. Update on the EV pickup. His wife said he only got to drive it a very few time before his health got to bad so he really didn't get to form a good opinion. His wife and daughter all got some fast and quick acceloration rides in it. And he was on a mission to race one of his friends that had a Corvette. To all the info I have found that never happened. New pickup is just sitting in the garage. It'll be sold some day.
Thanks for hearing me
MNKID

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for the share! He sure must have been a ton of fun to be around.

Looking forward to the posts in the smiles section!

Merry Christmas!

-John

euphoric1

mnkid, thank you for sharing your memories and experiences with Grub on your posts, I'm sure he is looking down upon you with smiles and laughter and by sharing this with us he and memories of him will live on. Thank you mnkid