US Crude Oil production soon to set record out put.

pclark

I never said it was built or open. Appreciate all the info on the market of oil commodities but I'll leave you with this thought.

Most Americans don't really care about any of the oil commodities info, they just notice that they are paying more to fill up their tank each week (double what it was last year this time) also it relates to diesel fuel which I'm sure you know is even more expensive. What does that mean? it means all goods that are transported by truck are increased causing the inflation. The dollar is 7% less valuable now than it was. Figure it out, taxes take about 30% of most peoples dollar, more if you are lucky, add a house payment, groceries, car payment, utilities, normal expenses for kids, etc, yada, yada, yada and how much is left? Do a poll and let the people tell you.....I'll bet the answer is nothing is left.

There is such a disconnect with politicians, they live in a world where they control everything but live high on the hog off the taxpayers dollar whether they are Republican or Democrat. This country is taking a bad turn down a road that it will be hard to come back from if things don't change.

snomoman

After looking at all the paragraphs and paragraphs of punctuation and spelling I’ll have to admit you guys know how to type on the keyboard well… wait maybe you might be talking to your phone like I do …ha ha
I guess anyway it’s good to hear everybody’s snowmobiling well

old abe

I never said it was built or open. Appreciate all the info on the market of oil commodities but I'll leave you with this thought.

Most Americans don't really care about any of the oil commodities info, they just notice that they are paying more to fill up their tank each week (double what it was last year this time) also it relates to diesel fuel which I'm sure you know is even more expensive. What does that mean? it means all goods that are transported by truck are increased causing the inflation. The dollar is 7% less valuable now than it was. Figure it out, taxes take about 30% of most peoples dollar, more if you are lucky, add a house payment, groceries, car payment, utilities, normal expenses for kids, etc, yada, yada, yada and how much is left? Do a poll and let the people tell you.....I'll bet the answer is nothing is left.

There is such a disconnect with politicians, they live in a world where they control everything but live high on the hog off the taxpayers dollar whether they are Republican or Democrat. This country is taking a bad turn down a road that it will be hard to come back from if things don't change.
Yeah, well, I absolutely agree pclark! As you said it, THEY DON"T CARE, eh! But they mostly love to complain, . Mostly out of ignorance, as not even knowing, or accepting the Real Facts. And not even looking into the real facts.. Many of those reside in some kind of a Feel Good, Fantasy Land of Fallacies. Some readily accept the Untruths, all the while they know to be just that! Hows that work out? Not for me! O'l PT had no idea how easy it would be in this day in age, eh! With this kind of media, social media, and persons conduct, it is, in FACT, a dismal out look. So ride, enjoy, and be SAFE while doing so!