Valhalla

90s

trailered fri & sat to pub & grub. on fri headed north on 51 after running some forest roads. passed the groomer that was headed north 0n 51, at the jct of 1/51 headed east, not groomed, don't know if the groomer headed east on 1 or doubled back 0n 51. at the jct of 1/31 headed south. (grooming had continued to the north on 1). then rode north boundry (19) to 41 north to the jct of 1/41, took north to the jct of 1/11. trl 1 to the jct of 1/11-not groomed, this section will need some serious brushing in the future, back tracked south and rode forest roads. Sat rode forest roads and then decided to try & get to herbster via 41 & 1. 1 to herbster not groomed, turned around just short of herbster. wife had a little problem. one area here should be marked as the washout is kind of bad. again back tracked to the forest roads for the rest of the day. did find all the trails in the valhalla to be good, although more forest roads are plowed for logging this year.

007_bond

Any reports on this area from snowfall last night and today? I’m thinking of going Thursday and Friday in this area.

woodside

3" of wet snow just west of Bayfield. Will add nicely to the solid base. Maybe some LES this week for some added top dressing???

TR1 west of Bayfield is always groomed later in the season as there are wet areas that need to freeze over. Groomer has been stuck in that stretch in the past.

More plowed FR's than I have seen in my 20+ years of living and riding the area.