Value of sleds

SOUPS

I'm getting out of sledding. want to get opinions on value of my sleds. 2019 doo enduro 850 with 3000 miles and 2019 doo enduro 900 t with 2000 miles. both in good condition. thanks in advance.

pclark

I bought a 2017 Doo Renegade REV-XS 900 with 2500 miles in January. I was going to take a year off and let the market settle down but ended up buying from a friend who lost her husband and had no use for it anymore. Long story short she didn't want to deal with showing & selling it to people that she didn't know so I just asked her to name a price and after she called a dealer we settled on $7,000 which I knew was a great deal. For you, the prices Snowbuilder mentions are pretty spot on right now. There really is no off season anymore until we catch up with some inventory so you are in a good spot. Sellers market right now for anything, that's a good thing and bad thing.......

mrbb

I see like sleds listed down my way from about 10k to about 12 k, pending what they are asking, I gather many are posting high, and ONLY selling if the find someone willing to spend that much and if not, plan to keep, but I doubt there has ever been a better time to sell a sled than right now, folks are going crazy with what they will pay for them!
heck I seen one guy asking $ 25,500 for a used 2022 900 ace! LOL
guess he's aiming high !

pclark

I see like sleds listed down my way from about 10k to about 12 k, pending what they are asking, I gather many are posting high, and ONLY selling if the find someone willing to spend that much and if not, plan to keep, but I doubt there has ever been a better time to sell a sled than right now, folks are going crazy with what they will pay for them!
heck I seen one guy asking $ 25,500 for a used 2022 900 ace! LOL
guess he's aiming high !
Just look at used cars/trucks. I bought one in September of last year, 2017 used with 60,000 miles on it, thought i did fairly well, now that same vehicle is $4,000 more than I paid for it. It's crazy out there right now and I dont see it getting any better for awhile.