Video of riding in Northern Wisconsin - After the big 17" dumping of snow!!!!

L

lenny

Nice video clip! Should be titled "2012 Yami Pajami". Sorry dude couldn't help myself.

lol, that's a good one,,,seriously,I was eating at Krupps last weekend and a guy walked in with a get up like that and somebody asked him about the gear. He said it was great stuff and very flexible, just a style thing kinda like the snowboard scene.

tkuss

thanks guys, I am definitly wishing my M would be up and running. Maybe one of the few times it would pay to have a mountain sled in Northern Wisconsin. I am sponsered by HMK and love the plaid/flanel look, so naturally went with that gear when I saw they had it, thought I would get something different then the plain old regular black paints and some sno-cross looking jacket. I like it alot. Haha, I think I got asked, must be about 30 times on this site, if Im wearing my PJ's while riding! lol

Hopes everybody enjoys all the new snow this weekend. Trails should be excellent everywhere!!!!

Great video, wish my garage had that many sleds in it. Hopefully you guys in WI didn't hog all the snow and left some for us in the western UP. We'll be up tonight.

tkuss

Right on Tkuss!!! Ripping pow in Three Lakes! Does it get any better!?

Only if the M would of been up and riding!!! Stock Nytro is brutal to drive in deep snow, but I made it work.

Definilty one of the top 5 rides of my life, was carving on the trails, sooo much fun!