Vintage ride 2018

L

lenny

I'm planning a vintage ride for next Feb. We are gonna do a Tuesday and Wednesday backpack ride. Low traffic, good base and grooming should be had for mid Feb. The ride will start from Greenland and head into the Keweenaw. I'm not sure of the destination yet but we can figure that later. Obviously on these old relics, knowing your machine is a must. Regardless of how many plan to go, this ride is happening. So far myself and one other individual on a 87 Jag are in. I believe my buddy Old Man Dave will ride a newer machine to pick up the pieces and assist.

Anyone interested? Open to suggestions!​

snoluver1

Im very interested Lenny! I think a loop around the dreamland trail on the old turds would be fitting! Thats just one suggestion. :emmersed:

800etec

Thats cool!,maybe i will find one too. How old do the have to be ?

xsledder

I have an '80 Kawasaki Drifter F/A that's gone 40 miles since I have owned it. How far of a ride are you planning?

ezra

I'm game. I just need to find the helmet with the cigar hole in the face shield.

lol my gramps always had the yellow bubble shield with a kool keeping the helmet filled with smoke . pretty sure shield was always yellow but not 100% sure on that lol
he always had a push in lighter on the dash also

skiroule

Very important to have the cig lighter back then - could light up a heater on the fly. Think it was standard on a lot of Johnson models.

Looks like it will be winter after all, should be no shortage of snow by mid-Feb.