Vintage ride

GTL

I know it seems like there is one every weekend, and maybe that's a good thing!!!! The 2 Tall Tavern in Cushing, MN. is having their annual vintage ride on Sat. Feb. 10th, for those who might live/play in the area of Little Falls, Brainerd or Motley. See their facebook page for more info.

skiroule

Yep, the VintageSled event calendar is jammed with shows and events, which in my book is a good thing.

Are you taking the Stratos on any this winter?

GTL

Yep, the VintageSled event calendar is jammed with shows and events, which in my book is a good thing.

Are you taking the Stratos on any this winter?
Yep, made the ride around the lake at Waconia. Then sold the Carry-boose and bought a musher sled and took that for a spin with a buddy of mine on the back!!! I plan on going to 2 Tall Taverns' ride Sat. 10th, and to the Dakota Trails ride on the 17th out by Coates, MN. It's a rider not a trailer queen, and is running sweet.

skiroule

Yep, made the ride around the lake at Waconia. Then sold the Carry-boose and bought a musher sled and took that for a spin with a buddy of mine on the back!!! I plan on going to 2 Tall Taverns' ride Sat. 10th, and to the Dakota Trails ride on the 17th out by Coates, MN. It's a rider not a trailer queen, and is running sweet.

Excellent!

Totally agree about the rider thing, that's where the real fun is, in my opinion.

I've missed Waconia two years running now. That streak has to end next year. Took the Cyclone out there last time I attended and had a blast.