Vinyl reg. #'s

dale_58

New sled-need new reg. #'s any body in the North metro do Vinyl registration numbers.(reasonable)
Thank you Dale

big_motor_guy

I've used and would talk to Trent and Trentsigns.com he works in Zimmerman, MN but lives in Princton, MN. He does great work, mostly vehicle wraps and some dirt track racing stuff but does great work. He did the letters on our pontoon and the match is perfect. He's also wrapped my fusion which had some very crazy body lines. 763-241-7902, he can probably get them done pretty quick if he's not out ice fishing, haha.

zimmbob

I have a neighbor that does stickers, and he can make you some pretty cool ones, triple layer, for fairly cheap. Like $15 or something. He and I are in Monticello. Look at my profile pic, he did all the stickers on my sled.

Let me know.

dale_58

I have a neighbor that does stickers, and he can make you some pretty cool ones, triple layer, for fairly cheap. Like $15 or something. He and I are in Monticello. Look at my profile pic, he did all the stickers on my sled.

Let me know.

Have him give me a call
763-300-5858

Dale

dale_58

I've used and would talk to Trent and Trentsigns.com he works in Zimmerman, MN but lives in Princton, MN. He does great work, mostly vehicle wraps and some dirt track racing stuff but does great work. He did the letters on our pontoon and the match is perfect. He's also wrapped my fusion which had some very crazy body lines. 763-241-7902, he can probably get them done pretty quick if he's not out ice fishing, haha.

He races dirt track. I forgot he does vinyl.
No answer when I tried
Thank you

Dale

tyeeman

Fast signs did my numbers on my new sled for $30.00, took em a couple days. I'm sure there's a Fast Signs in the northern metro, the one I went to is on the corner of 494 and 394, north east corner.