Viroqua Ridge Runners Poker Run (Jan 30th)

dereks2623

Viroqua Ridge Runners are holding a poker run on Jan 30th
Pre-register at Chasers in Viroqua anytime prior to the day of the ride and starting at 10a.m. day of
Riders can start from any participating towns. Pre-registration not required but will allow you to dray an additional card. There is a 5 stop minimum at participating locations.
Riders with 8 or more stops day of ride will also receive an additional card
$10 Entry fee to draw poker hand
TOP 3 HANDS WILL WIN!
Riders must be back at Chasers in Viroqua by 7pm to draw cards
Food will be available for purchase to help support the Viroqua Ridge Runners
Dorr Prizes and raffles availiable after the ride
Live Music starting at 9pm by: I4NI
Participating Locations are

VIROQUA
Chasers
Marys Quick Stop
Norwiegan Hollow Hideaway

COON VALLEY
Southridge Inn
Fjord
Stockyard

READSTOWN
Pat's Corner Bar
Kickapoo Inn
Kickapoo Quick stop

ROMANCE
Romance Tavern
Romance Store

CHASEBIRG
Tippy Toe
Hideaway

GENOA
Tuna's
Rudy's

STODDARD
Thirsty Turtle

WESTBY
Nordic Lanes

(Reminder!! You may also do poker run by car!!! Hopefully we get more snow before then!)

dereks2623

Trails are currently closed untill further notice. I will post a reply once they open back up but just a reminder the poker run will still be held and that you can do it with a car. Lets hope for snow so that we can make the run on the sleds!!!

dereks2623

Trails opened back up today. Not much snow on the ground but the groomer has been out and has done the best they can with what they have. So hopefully we have a big turnout for the poker run tomorrow!

dereks2623

Poker run went well! had a decent amount of riders and a decent amount of people that did it by car. I want to thank all of the sponsers that donated items for the raffle tickets too! Looking foward to having it again next year!