Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop

Snirtdawg

So everyone knows what a warm and dry autumn it has been in the upper Midwest. Now they have confirmed that November looks to be more of the same. As John has always said, generally weather runs in 6-8 week patterns. So not taking into account any El Nino, I'm predicting Dec-Jan to be below normal temps and above normal precipitation. I'm not sayin, but I'm just sayin!! Snirtdawg

slimcake

With all the el nino talk I just don't see how it can be but with a new sled in the garage I am praying you are right!!

ezra

I have been researching southern CO very hard that is all I am saying on the depressing subject

cobalt_502

A Great White was in San Francisco Bay attacking and eating a Seal, first time ever seen apparently? The talking heads say it likely due to a very strong El Nino pushing Great Whites farther north than ever before? There is actual footage floating around FB of the shark attack, it was near Alcatraz pier.

I was just there and saw a lot of wind surfers out there, yikes!

ezra

I saw that before sitting on a dock in Sausalito less than 20 yard from me . that was the yr of the great Halloween blizzard. one can only hope that shark attack triggers a 2015 Halloween blizzard .
FYI after that day I never took my stand up ski out in the bay again heck I never dangled my feet off the swim deck of the house boat I was living in again.