Want to Rent Cabin, Cottage, or Home for Snowmobiling

nosnowmo

Have the opportunity to spend this winter North to enjoy the snow for more than my normal 2-3 one week trips per year. Am looking to relocate from St. Louis, MO. in the future and want to get to know some areas better to decide where I might want to buy in the future.
Want to rent furnished cabin, cottage, or home for snowmobiling, 3-4 weeks during season. January, February, or March 2010, possibly longer if snow on ground. Prefer housing close to snowmobile trails for easy access. Very responsible 56 year old male, non smoker.

L

lenny

would a cabin that has a wood stove, outhouse and runs on a generator work? My cabin may be sold but it is not 100% as of yet.

121160.jpg

L

lenny

north of Onto connected to logging roads that go all the way up to misery bay. Trail 13 abut 8-10 minutes away. greenland about 1/2 hr and twinlakes an hr at the most. lots of off trail back there

No water, kinda primitave still

limey

I rented a cabin from Lisa Borseth in the past. Cabin was great and service from Lisa was super. She has several cabins/homes for rent in the Bergland and Lake Gogebic area. You might want to check out her web site and contact her as I am sure she would give you a deal on a monthly rental. http://www.lisaborseth.com/

csf

We have four furnished cottages on Donnell Lake, Vandalia,MI.half mile to state trail system,right on 40 mile private trail.
Please call for more info.
Paul 269-506-5205
Lisa 269-476-2173
Sprague 269-506-5206
Thanks. Sprague

papabear

we have furnished 3 bed house in northern price county. half mile to trail access. driveway plowed all winter. 8 miles east of park falls , 6 miles to iron county trails. 1 mile from sugarbush bar & grill , good food and gas. e-mail @ polaris200671@yahoo.com

nosnowmo

Papabear
Send me a couple of pics and prices to my Email. Also a number I could call you at.

Thanks

frnash

Re Grand View Chalet:
They claim it's in Houghton, and "Right on top of Mt Ripley!" Sorry, that doesn't compute.

nosnowmo

Still looking for place to stay up North. Have recieved a few leads and am checking on them. Still haven't recieved email from papabear.

Thanks everyone