Watch out for Cop Cars.....

old abe

I surely hope the guy isn't badly injured, but doesn't sound good. How ever I have seen this show before. Mid 1970's, a bunch of us riders got a call for a rescue situation from the local town police. One of the guys was so excited about it he thought we were racing to the police station for instructions. When arriving there, he couldn't get stopped, and promptly jammed his J Deere under the back of a squad car! Yep, had to lift the car to get the sled free. Broken up hood, bent handle bars, but after unplugging the ignition so it was hot, it was running. This guy was a CC sled racer. However it always seemed as his equipment couldn't withstand his riding abilities on many occasions. On the way to one of the rescues, he encountered hitting a stuck state highway snow plow. The truck was turned to the right some what, and as he encountered the angle of the blade it shot him into the snow bank like a harpoon. Once again we got him, and the sled out, and up, and running again. After that night, Id'e had my fill of rescue missions! Be careful! Dangerous situations!