Watching gas prices go down

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Makes me smile. 700 miles a week just for work, 510 ish every weekend if I head to the yoop. Will we fall under 2.00 a gallon in south central Wi? Hope so!

renegade

$1.99 in Eau Claire, WI. At Woodmans, (Technically Altoona) We used to have consistently highest prices in the state before they moved in. Then Fleet Farm came in and they are ussually same as woodmans. Other than that lowest I've seen was Mauston on thursday $2.07.

mrbb

yeah well MUST be nice, fuel prices here are still over 3 bucks a gallon,(just got 5 gallons of NON ethanol yesterday for $3.20 a gal ) and my diesel truck, I am still paying over $3.60 a gallon, there actually the HIGHEST they been all yr here, NOT low like the NEWS keeps talking about, very fustrating to hear others paying so little when were screwed here with high prices still!

PA< has the HIGHEST fuel taxes in the USA and it SUCKS
I keep hearing folks say prices are down, but NOT here!
SO count your blessings folks
its not so for everyone!

old abe

Maybe a little late, but we'll take it!!!! Extra pocket $$$ on the sled trips for sure!!! Retail diesel is still at a gouging price though!!! It's a racket for sure, as more money for what is cheaper to produce.

mrbb

you guys SUCK LOL
I just filled up again today, $3.55 a gal still here>
so NO cheaper than its been all yr, HECK even higher than it was in July to be honest? almost the highest its ever been here in past 5+ yrs?

old abe

you guys SUCK LOL
I just filled up again today, $3.55 a gal still here>
so NO cheaper than its been all yr, HECK even higher than it was in July to be honest? almost the highest its ever been here in past 5+ yrs?

Whoa, now that's a real hosing!!!! 2.06 here, thought maybe $2 will hold up. The end of the down turn????????????

euphoric1

Not that you get into this sport basing decision on fuel mileage as if you want to play...expect to pay, low gas prices are always a big bonus as depending on how much you ride and what the prices are it can be the most expensive part of a good trip. What are gas prices going for in the UP right now? and lets hope they stay this way for the winter.