Waterfall tour

elf

We've been up to the cabin the last two weekends and have taken advantage of the melting snow to visit some waterfalls. We've hit Gooseberry, Baptism River, Cross River, Temperance River, and the Cascade river. The water has been running good and will just get better as it warms up this week. IMG_0954s.JPG IMG_1028s.jpg IMG_1037s.jpg IMG_0978s.jpg IMG_0986s.jpg IMG_0991s.jpg

Last edited:

jime

went couple weeks ago in the UP and wisco, temp was in the 70s.
Delorme gazetteer is a great reference for finding waterfalls and quite a few other fun stuff.

xcr440

@elf Aren't you still putting some miles on the sleds up there? I know a couple guys that did 150+ on Saturday...

pclark

Great Pictures, we took these the first year of COVID when State Parks were free to enjoy. These were of Copper Falls in Northern Wisconsin. Taken in April of that year when the flow was really running.

1682967293855.png
1682967357893.png
1682967409150.png

elf

@elf Aren't you still putting some miles on the sleds up there? I know a couple guys that did 150+ on Saturday...
I did 52 miles Saturday. Could've done a lot more but it was just me out having fun. Saw some other trucks and trailers in the lot.