Watersmeet,mi. - saturday morning

neldogmxz

Counting on the expected lake effect, I will be leaving Watersmeet,Mi. Saturday morning heading North and West - Lake Gogebic, Silver City, White Pine, Mass City, Twin Lakes, Copper Harbor are all possibilities. I will be running solo and would like to hook up with another rider or 2. Let me know if anybody is interested.

harvest1121

We will be there saturday afternoon till Wednesday if that helps. Just waiting to see if they get the snow to make a reservation and where.

neldogmxz

Thanks for the reply harvest1121. It looks and sounds as though they've already received anywhere from 3" to 6" from there North and West and it is still currently snowing - I would make your reservation quickly as this is the only area with snow, everybody will be looking to head that way. I'll be leaving the Watersmeet area heading North and West Saturday morning, let me know if you head up and earlier.

skidoodragon

Tell the Bear's hello from the Skidoodragon's. You will love them, super nice yoopers. LOL!
We will be up in the Keweenw, Sat-Mon. Say hi or let us know if your comming that way. We are staying in Calumet. Joe

Attachments

• DSCN0924.jpg
    DSCN0924.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 44

Big Baby Dan

heading north ourselves

To the poster leaving watersmeet sat am...two of us will be trailering probably to mass city, maybe houghton. If you are interested, we could go together. post a response sat am (we would be leaving around 9am) from Watersmeet and leave your name/number or call me, Dan, 608-770-1414 if interested sat am. Take care.