Wauconda Grass drags this weekend

racerx

When I first saw the link I thought that it seemed early for a race there as I thought it was later in the year then I opened it and saw 1st annual which I did not get as they have been grass drag racing there for years, at one time I was going to refit my asphalt sled for grass but opted not to as I really did not have fun when I did one at the Galt Airport. But I saw this is now a regional 'sanctioned' type of race not just a grass roots race.

I may have to make a point of stopping by as I believe I do not have plans and it should bring out some of the big guns.

racerx

Same here, it is always cool to put a face to a name. Not sure what was up with the race since we left at 3:30 and racing had not started.

turboblow

to bad we spent 40.00 t get in and never seen a race,we got there at 730 to swap track was under water then left at 330 also live and learn

racerx

turbo blow...u got that cool black cummins dually? If so, saw ya a couple times, once while we were eating breakfast in Island lake and the 2nd pulling out of the farm pulling a trailer. I got the intense blue 2500 LB QC which you may have seen one of those times.