Waupaca and Waushara counties

all_heavy

Has anyone been out in the areas in the last couple of days. I live in the Appleton area and the trails here are really thin. I was thinking about heading over there Saturday to check it out. Any info would be appreciated.

indy_500

Has anyone been out in the areas in the last couple of days. I live in the Appleton area and the trails here are really thin. I was thinking about heading over there Saturday to check it out. Any info would be appreciated.
<br>
I have been around Fremont and northport but no farther than that. I would have to say they seem to have slightly more snow than the north side of Appleton, not by much but maybe a few inches more. I rode By Black Creek last night and it was pretty thin, I think the biggest thing with the snow depths being pretty similar for a couple hours each direction, is to just try to stay away from traffic as best you can. 

Trails around Wautoma were hard and groomed excellent! I can see 2 of them on the way to work. Talked to one of the groomers yesterday and he said the whole system has been groomed and about as good as it will ever be.