Web cam

frnash

Anyone else having problems viewing the lift bridge and MI TECH when they touch that icon?
I don't know what icon you are referring to, but I find no problem with any of the webcams here …
(click →) MTU Webcams.
The Streaming and Time Lapse views are particularly good.

dfattack

Yes, John is having some technical issues he's trying to work out in his spare time. I have a camera on the NCN. Nothing happens when you click on the snowflake for my location. When you find the text listing for it a page opens but no video. Be patient, he or someone helping him will get it figured out.

frnash

You need to right click on the snow flake and open a new window. At least that's how it worked for me.

I dunno about y'all, but I've always found those oversize "snowflakes" all crowded together on that map to be far more trouble than they're worth.

I have found it much easier to first click on that text link on the NORTHWOODS CAM NETWORK page as reads …
―――Click Here for a Text Only Listing of All Cams
… as it's far easier to tell which is which in the text listing.

I can understand that a map might potentially be more helpful for folks that aren't very familiar with the neighborhood, but not that map!

Incidentally, clicking on either the "snowflakes" or the links in the text listing generally works equally well for me — with the exception of the "snowflake" corresponding to the text listing for …
―――Houghton/Hancock (Michigan Tech University, M&M PowerSports and Keweenaw Motor Sports)
(When I finally discovered which snowflake that is, after groping around and clicking various "snowflakes"!)

That "snowflake appears to be a dead "snowflake" that doesn't respond to clicks —
yet, as previously mentioned right clicking on it and choosing either Open Link in New Tab or Open Link in New Window does work.
The text link also works