Webcams

scottiking

Which cam to you go to for checking snow and snow sticks?
My cam at the Lakeshack in Twin Lakes Mi has the snowstick and snowman during the winter and right now my camera looks through a window and takes snapshots every 5 min during daylight hours
I have my snowstick out already but haven’t it the snowman next to it
Well I have decided to upgrade to steaming video and have it run 24/7
I hope to get things up and running next weekend so when the snow flies it will be ready for everyone’s enjoyment
Here is a preview of the new look with a view of Lake Roland in Twin Lakes
What do you think?
Scottiking out

Attachments

• 35D40976-4539-4F9D-BC39-1663F62E27BF.jpeg
    35D40976-4539-4F9D-BC39-1663F62E27BF.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 36

scottiking

My cam at the Lakeshack in Twin Lakes Mi has the snowstick and snowman during the winter and right now my camera looks through a window and takes snapshots every 5 min during daylight hours
I hope to get things up and running next weekend so when the snow flies it will be ready for everyone’s enjoyment
What do you think?
Scottiking out
Here is the current view

Attachments

• B7A6ABBA-5694-4E5A-9BF0-511D25368BB0.jpeg
    B7A6ABBA-5694-4E5A-9BF0-511D25368BB0.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 28

scottiking

What do you think?
Scottiking out
What do you think?
Scottiking out
What do you think?
Scottiking out
What do you think?
Scottiking out
Might be a week or so to get the new cam on line so the old one on the left will be it for now till the right one streaming goes lice

Attachments

• C855DEF5-C608-455C-A75A-7912B846B347.jpeg
    C855DEF5-C608-455C-A75A-7912B846B347.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 3E3901EB-9A2C-4817-A1A2-5A7F499F7294.jpeg
    3E3901EB-9A2C-4817-A1A2-5A7F499F7294.jpeg
    519.7 KB · Views: 25

scottiking

Might be a week or so to get the new cam on line so the old one on the left will be it for now till the right one streaming goes lice
Well I bought a Geeni IP cam and got it all set up out in the yard and sent John the “IP” address and after being on the phone with tech support for a day I found out the cam I bout isn’t going to work-
So…… I need help getting a cam that can stream and have an IP address that John cam share on his site here
I don’t want to spend $200 on a nest camera and it needs to be outdoor and be WiFi so just plug it into an outlet and not have cables running to a PC
Any ideas out there would be appreciated
So for now I’ll just have the cheap cam take snapshots through the dumb window
Thanks

Scottiking OUT

pclark

I use the Canary system both indoor and outdoor and have had it in use for 7 years now with no issues. Nor sure what the price is now but it has definitely performed well. I am in Manitowish Waters, WI, a little south of you but we have very cold weather here in the winter as well. It is wireless.

scottiking

I use the Canary system both indoor and outdoor and have had it in use for 7 years now with no issues. Nor sure what the price is now but it has definitely performed well. I am in Manitowish Waters, WI, a little south of you but we have very cold weather here in the winter as well. It is wireless.

Attachments

• 1491D25F-2173-4EDA-9AF9-777670B07BCA.jpg
    1491D25F-2173-4EDA-9AF9-777670B07BCA.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18

scottiking

Well I finally got my new cam set up, it’s a nest outdoor and works great,
I have a WiFi light that lights it up till 10pm and then it goes to night vision
I like that it’s streaming so if it’s snowing you can watch it in real time
Anybody get to check it out yet?
It’s one of 3 in Twin Lakes along with Krupp’s Resort and the Parkview
What do you folks think?
Thanks
Scottiking OUT