Well nest has screwed me by taking away the public link feature for sharing my Lakeshack camera
I did a workaround to stream my cam to my YouTube channel and it works ok but it needs the monitor to stay on either the full screen showing my cam
Basically, I need my own PC and monitor just to run the camera and that’s where I’m at right now but I can’t keep it that way because we need the computer. My wife works from the lake shack and needs the monitor so for now I’ll share a link that shows it streaming of the lake, but I’m going to upgrade to a camera that I just bought that will stream directly to YouTube so the winner I should have a good camera going but for now if you wanna see what’s going on at the lake? I’ll share the link here and you can view the Lake and my Doc for now but by winner I should have something else better. Here’s the link.
www.youtube.com
Scottiking out
I did a workaround to stream my cam to my YouTube channel and it works ok but it needs the monitor to stay on either the full screen showing my cam
Basically, I need my own PC and monitor just to run the camera and that’s where I’m at right now but I can’t keep it that way because we need the computer. My wife works from the lake shack and needs the monitor so for now I’ll share a link that shows it streaming of the lake, but I’m going to upgrade to a camera that I just bought that will stream directly to YouTube so the winner I should have a good camera going but for now if you wanna see what’s going on at the lake? I’ll share the link here and you can view the Lake and my Doc for now but by winner I should have something else better. Here’s the link.
Scott Hennessey Live Stream
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Scottiking out