Week of 1-27

Renedoo

I've been looking at the long term forecast and it looks fairly promising in the UP the week of 1-27. I have work obligations next week and can't get to the UP - but I'd like to leave on Sunday 1-27 or Monday 1-28 for a couple days of riding before I leave for Canada on 2-3. I am open to location - Western or Central UP and am looking to ride on Sunday or Monday - Tuesday.

I live in Waupaca so if anybody wants to meet, get picked up along the way, or has any ideas - let me know. I'm trying to plan ahead and I know we all enjoy riding with people - I might have one other rider with me but it's not confirmed yet.

Freerider

I'm headin up to Hancock on Fri night. Going to ride Sat - Tue. There will be 3-5 of us. We're stayin at the copper crown. What kind of riding do you like to do? We do a bit of everything. It might be a little thin off trail but the fire roads might be some fun.

chicagosledder

Ride into the south rAnge and twin lakes area, there was plenty of snow last weekend. Up north was a little thin but it is rideable.