Well picked up a new project!!!!!!

Modman440

Well I have officially bought a sled that's not a cat! Picked up a 1999 polaris Indy 700xc has 3246 miles all the bells and whistles needs some work but I figure be a fun little sled. What's everyone's experience with these it runs like a champ havnt gotten to ride it much yet .

upbarleyboy

My 99 XCSP 700 was the best sled I ever owned. The low slung Gen II chassis cornered like it was on rails and fast. Man that sled could get up and go! Proven bulletproof Liberty motor. I still regret selling that sled to this day. Enjoy!!

chunk06

I still think my 2000 XC700 pulled harder on top then the new 800's I have/had. I loved river riding that thing! Replace the water pump belt, that was the only issue I had in 7k miles. I do not miss it thinking about riding that thing when the trails got whooped out.

Grant Hoar

As my buddy who had one said: "it will pass anything but a gas station. really quick sled, but about 8 mpg was the price he paid for it"

Modman440

I've been doing some research on them guys they sound great iT was a deal I could not pass up needs fuel pump rebuilt and some other things found that you can do the 133 susp with ease they seam well rounded specially with the fox shocks as well! I will try to post some pics of her as progress continues gonna take it to the u.p in Feb!

MOD