Western UP Trail Closures/Repairs/Openings?

wiharley02

First post on new forum, looks good! Hopefully this post gets seen in "Area Conditions and Info", most folks seem to be still in "summer mode" and posting mostly in "Miscellaneous".

Looking forward to 21/22 season. Wondering if anyone has any info's on trail closures, repairs, re-routes, re-openings over the last few years?

Trail 3 - Dollar Bay to Lake Linden
I think repairs will be happening over the next year and maybe re-opening for 22/23 sledding season?

Freda Loop
Anyone heard anything? Is this up for repair/re-open sometime after Trail 3?

Trail 109 - Bears Den Lookout/Sturgeon Gorge
I know the northern portion of 109 (Twin Lakes down past Alston) is permanently closed. But looking at some maps it appears the lower portion of 109 no longer has a "break" in the trail on the map due to the road/trail washout that was on 109 (FR2270?) near the Bears Den Lookout. Is this back open, is Bears Den Lookout accessible from both directions? (Can you now ride from Mass via 12 then 109 then up 8/15 pipeline towards Baraga...or down 8/15 Sturgeon Gorge Rd to Sidnaw?)

Trail 15 - Baraga to Chassel (and potential/future Chassel to Painesdale?)
Any new info floating around out there about being able to get from Baraga to Chassell on 15? Also thought I read in the last year or two, some motivation building on re-connecting Chassel to Painesdale?

Thanks!